Go Back   Lincoln Cent Resource > Lincoln Cent Series > General Discussion
Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Discussion General discussions and opinions on the topics relevant to the Lincoln Cent series.

Old 04-30-2012   #1
jallengomez
Paid Member

Thanked 1,119 Times
jallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond reputejallengomez has a reputation beyond repute
A Special Thanks to James(Rollem)

It seems like there is no end to the testament to how great the members here are, and I wanted to add to that. I got home today to find in the mail a 2011P-1DO-004 and 2011P-1DO-006 courtesy of James. These were firsts for me, and I appreciate them tremendously. Thanks James! I do have to say though, that I think it only fair since we live so close and yet he has managed to somehow hoard all of these from the area. I haven't found any, and he finds them all.
Old 04-30-2012   #2
copperlover

Thanked 722 Times
copperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond reputecopperlover has a reputation beyond repute
James is a great guy and he is a swell partner in the LCR Community. He is always willing to help and it is appreciated.

Lucien
copperlover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to copperlover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2012   #3
liveandievarieties
Administrator, TPG & Market Expert

Thanked 2,155 Times
liveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond reputeliveandievarieties has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome James! Weren't you the one to list the first example of die #4 on eBay? It went for $131, I remember because I was the underbidder. Your generosity is phenomenal.

A year ago, on another forum, I gave away over 100 WAMs and made reference to something I was wanting to acheive, I'd called it the "Free coin Hippie Movement". The idea was to put learning examples of die varieties in the hands of every novice interested in learning. I feel that this kind of thought and action can be contageous and it's amazing to see generosity and kindness spread like wildfire. I'm so glad I switched and came to our little forum.

Sorry to jack the thread, but I'd been noticing this in so many members for a while and had to say something. LCR is the best!
liveandievarieties is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liveandievarieties For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2012   #4
twoyankees

Thanked 157 Times
twoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond reputetwoyankees has a reputation beyond repute
Just had to say, James is a good friend. A testament that yankees and rebels can still get along. Big heart, you're a good man James, And I will always remain your friend. Tom
twoyankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Post Thanks
Old 04-30-2012   #5
coop

Thanked 832 Times
coop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond reputecoop has a reputation beyond repute
Freddie is great to excange duplicates with. Great to get coins that you don't have and share what you do have. It's a win, win!
Old 05-01-2012   #6
Maineman750
Administrator

Thanked 2,291 Times
Maineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond reputeMaineman750 has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't surprise me in the least...same thing happened to me last month...no PM or message..just coins in the mail..nice going James !
Maineman750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post Thanks
Old 05-01-2012   #7
RWBILLER

Thanked 581 Times
RWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond reputeRWBILLER has a reputation beyond repute
Way to go rollem! Way to go
Old 05-01-2012   #8
Rollem
Paid Member

Thanked 535 Times
Rollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond reputeRollem has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Guys, it's what I felt good about doing and have been on the receiving end and grateful.

Never feel I contribute enough.

Great community here at LCR.

James
Old 05-01-2012   #9
Antiquity
Paid Member

Thanked 424 Times
Antiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond reputeAntiquity has a reputation beyond repute
Another great story that shows how awesome LCR is.
Antiquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012   #10
flyhi3

Thanked 485 Times
flyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond reputeflyhi3 has a reputation beyond repute
James is awesome! He finds ALL the 2011 DDs, I to have found NONE!!!!! He sent me a 2011 P DDO-004!
flyhi3 is offline   Reply With Quote